Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Flying Kiwi at Camp Hunua


 Flying kiwi
        
“Kiwi ready, wings ready, ready to fly, fly away, flying”.  Kea was going to do flying kiwi at Camp Hunua .   Beside me was a long muddy river with ducks paddling their way through.  Above all the scary looking trees. I could hear loud birds chirping that made me get goose bumps .  I started to blush as I saw the flying kiwi set up my brain was saying oh no you're going to fall don't do it.  My heart was pounding as slipped into my harness and helmet knowing it was my turn.  Walking  towards the instructor to attach the rope to my harness was nerve racking  . “Kiwi ready, wings ready, ready to fly, fly away, flying”. Their i was  running towards the bottle and up up and away “Ahhhhhhhhhh”. At that moment i thought i was going to fall.  I slipped twice which made my pants so  grubby.   I then realized flying up was not as scary as it would be. Finishing off was quite sad, since i was enjoying even though i was a bit scared.   After all this was the most fun BEST activity for me.
By Emily     


dkfgkjnfkjvdffd.PNG   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment