Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"I am" Poem

I am” Poem

                                             I am an athletic person.
                                 I hear the crowd saying Go Emily go!
                     I wonder what would happen to me when im older.
                          I see the waves slowly drift across the sand.
                      I want to have the most fluffiest koala in the world.
                                            I am an athletic person  

                        

                                            I pretend to be on TV
                                   I feel happy when it's a new day.
                       I touch my favorite stress balls to calm me down
                                   I worry about going to university
                            I cry when family members have past away.
                                           I am an athletic person.
   
    
              
                               I understand that i'm a pinehill student.
                     I say you should respect someone in different ways.
                                I dream about having superpowers.
                                  I try to do my best in my work.
                         I hope that one day i'll be a famous athlete.

                                            I am an athlete.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment